NJ Performing Arts Center, Newark
NJPAC 2013 Exhibit Dates and Deadlines
Calendar Contest! Due May 31st!
12 Works submitted will be selected to be printed onto the 2014 AENJ Calendar!
18 others will be selected for the NJPAC Fall Exhibit!
- No more then 3 entries can be submitted per school.
- All artwork should have clear details and imagery for printing purposes.
- If the artwork is black and white please make sure it has a strong contrast and is not too dark or too light.
- Only flat artwork can be submitted.
- About 12 art pieces are selected for the advocacy calendar and will be on display at NJPAC for the 2013 Fall Exhibit. 18 more art pieces will be selected for the Fall NJPAC Exhibit.
- Required size requirements for the artwork are: 12 x 18 inches Horizontal and 18 x 24 inches Vertical
- ANY ARTWORK MAILED TO ME MUST HAVE A FLAT PAID POSTAGE INSIDE THE PACKAGE TO MAKE MAILING EASIER.
- Please do not send me a check or cash with the artwork. It is easier and faster to use a paid postage stamp.
- NO artwork will be mailed back without a paid postage stamp. Please have the post office provide you with an extra postage for remailing artwork.
Notes on Exhibiting at NJPAC:
- NJPAC provides frames, so size is mandatory:
Mount artwork to construction paper 12”x18” horizontal or 18”x24” vertical. Please only mount work to construction paper- no mats or foamboard.
- You may mount artwork to fit these 2 sizes (and these sizes ONLY)
10 pieces of 18 x 24 sized work (vertical orientation only and 20 pieces of 12 x 18 sized work (horizontal orientation only are selected. 30 works will be on display at the show! Please adhere to these size limitations.
- Be sure to have the AENJ Student Exhibit back label completed and attached to the back of each work.
Do not attach any AENJ labels to the front of artwork. Also do not mat or frame any artwork.
Please do not send color copies of artwork. Only original pieces of artwork will be exhibited.
Please refrain from submitting artwork with copyrighted characters and logos.
Please do not STAPLE artwork to construction paper.
Please no 3D work, acetate, stretched canvas, or extremely large pieces will be accepted.
You must be a current AENJ member to participate.
Contact AENJ Advocacy Chair Genecie Camacho at for more info.
Members are welcome to help set up the exhibit.