2013 AENJ Member's Exhibit @ Kean University!
READ ON FOR DATES AND DEADLINES!
Drop-off artwork only on Monday, June 24th, at Kean University, The Howe's Building/Gallery anytime before 5:00pm
- 3D or 2D artwork will be accepted.
- 2D work must be framed and prepared for hanging. Un-wired work will not be displayed.
- Label your work with your full name and phone number. (back of frame, bottom of sculpture)
- Only one piece per teacher is permitted.
The set up will take place on Monday, June 24th.
- If you would like to volunteer your time to help set up, please contact Genecie Camacho
- Work will NOT be received for hanging on set-up day.
The Exhibit Reception is on Monday, July 24th from 5:00pm to 7:00pm.
- Teachers must take artwork home with them on that day after 7:00pm.
- The gallery and AENJ are not responsible for artwork left at the gallery after July 24th.
Exhibiting Artists: Larry Grinch, Patricia Barter-Varrichio, Kathleen Carolan, Allison Procacci, Ave Maria Walmark, Beverly Sirianni, Lora Marie Durr, Kristen Barth, Joan M. Conway, Barbara Melino, Stacey M. Bovadikov, Arlene Toonkel, Cheryl Parisi, Lisa Lentini-Pombrio, Jennifer Kucher, Lisa Hirkaler, Patricia Soriano, Genecie Camacho-Azzollini, Carol Crump, Barbara Levine, Kelly Wenz, Julie Roffe Barkin, Charlann Meluso, Joan Rosen, Lisa M. Clark, Kelly Grzesiak, Cynthia Percarpio and Charlotte Banks