YAM SUBMISSION GUIDELINES FOR TEACHERS
* You must contact your local YAM Chair and participate in your county YAM exhibit to be eligible for this exhibit.
* Submissions should be no larger than 18x 24 inches due to space limitations.
* All artwork must have the correct front and back AENJ labels attached to artwork.
* All work must be matted or mounted for display. They may be mounted on matboard, colorful construction paper and/or foamboard.
* Please do not STAPLE artwork to construction paper.
* Please no frames, 3D work, acetate coverings, stretched canvas, or extremely large pieces will be accepted.
* Only original pieces of artwork will be accepted. Please NO color copies of the originals.
* Please refrain from submitting artwork with copyrighted characters and logos.
* You must be a current AENJ member to participate.